Thursday, August 03, 2006

INTRODUCTION

My name is Rodney Boyd...and I am a Speech-Language Pathologist. Speech Pathology is my profession...but being a Christian...a follower of Jesus Christ is my passion. Over the years I have seen the link between the natural and the supernatural in the realm of the Speech and Hearing Process. This book is the outcome of working with those who have difficulties with speech, hearing, cognition, expression...and how it relates to speaking, hearing, thought processes, and expression of the Word of God in our lives...and the things that hinder that process.

We really are fearfully and wonderfully made...designed...created. There are so many correlations in the natural about how we function. Thanks to all of the people in my life who have encouraged me to pursue my passion...but especially my wife and son...Brenda and Phillip Boyd. They are the ones who keep me grounded and focused.

One day this book may make it into book form...but until then...it is going to be blogged.

Love In Him
Rodney Boyd M.Ed; CCC-SLP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home